Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Woman's Wish

As a woman and as a mother we open wish and hope, think and pray that we may have a grace of patience not just patience but an extended one specially when children have no time to eat and misbehaving, when there is scarcity of funds and out of budget and expenses are not meet. When betterhalf is too occupied of work and forget the significant events like anniversaries and birthdays, when laundries are not done and household chores are waiting. I did not think that the things I do may be praised and appreciated not even seeking comfort but all I wish is that I may be more persevering because doing all this things is for the welfare and benefit of my family. I give my best to do all my duties and responsibilities as an expression of my undying love, compassion and concern for my husband and children. To satisfy all their needs as a sign of my joy and happiness, to all who is entrusted to my care, as a woman and as a mother. I was praying that I maybe more patient, more caring, faithful wife and loving mother that I may become committed of the chosen career I was in. That I may be able to continue the opportunity to express my love of the things I am doing, table setting, clothes washing and household cleaning. Wishing to ignore the negative thoughts inside eliminate my bad temper but be focus on the goal that I may always be with them with a listening ear, a supportive and accompanying wife to my husband in his hard and tough times and to extend my care to their needs, to help and ease them in times of hurts and pains. I want to be better friend to my kids, a loyal companion to my better half as a wife and most of all a good daughter to my parents whom I cherish, love and care , and whom I consider my life's greatest gift entrusted to my nest of care, Woman do your share , now is your time to care!

No comments:

Post a Comment