Monday, March 23, 2009

Rash Berry




In my pregnancy days I already soliciting advice regarding rashes of the baby, mixed feeding,vitamins and many others. So one of the advice is to have a cloth diaper to prevent rashes of the baby, and because it is proven and tested of those mother's whom I was talking to regarding rashes. So I buy a dozens of soft and non soft cloth diapers in preparation of my birthing. It was December really a rainy seasoned here in the Philippines when I give birth to a baby girl named Angel . When the nurse give me the baby from the nursery the baby is already in diaper,but when we get home I change it to cloth diaper, for Angel and yes it was OK at first and handy but later on I found its not handy anymore as it is very wet seasoned. The cloth diaper is easily get wet of the pee, and its not only 1 dozen of cloth diapers she consumed but many and the thing is it wont get easily dry as the environment is wet and typhoon the whole seasoned. Angel consumed all the cloth diaper so I don't have a choice except to buy disposable diaper. I observe what the disposable diaper do to Angel but yes she gets a diaper rash. I was upset and feel guilty about it, but no matter how many cloth diapers i buy if its rainy seasoned it cannot compensate. So I try all kinds of diaper but there's only one diaper that my Angel likes to wear, She doesn't get rashes with it. So from that day on up to now Angel wears it and diaper rash not at all...Rash Berry? No more!

No comments:

Post a Comment