Saturday, March 21, 2009

Milk Shake



Am a mother of a 3 month old baby girl, Her name is Angel, I breastfeed her Though most of the time she cannot suck all the milk from my breasts, Angel was full of nourishment from natural feeding by me, she was gaining weight almost every week and growing fast. But then everything change when Angel's dad came from another country because he use to work there as a computer processing operator. Angel's dad and I roaming around the tourists attraction of our place as he comes in Philippines for his once a year vacation, So we took it as an opportunity to bond together and because both of us are adventurous, like going to the caves, visiting waterfalls in the near by town. So it is where all things started that I cannot feed Angel right in time,but before all the changes I already went to angel's Pediatrician consulting that if ever I want to have a mixed feeding what milk would you recommend because I'm afraid I cannot feed Angel on time once her dad is here with us, so the pediatrics recommend the alternative milk for Angel, and yes the things I'm afraid of was already happened that I may not be able to feed her on time, and because of that Angel do not want me to breastfeed her all alone anymore as she already likes the taste of the milk in the bottle. I was really disturbed and have a heavy heart regarding on this matter. But later on I see the result of how my mixed feeding do to Angel that makes her so active and have a quick mind. Milk shake anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment